Come back inside and get warm, the snow is really falling now! The cool combination of glacier and teal colors set the scene of a blustery, wintry day with snowmen, holly and poinsettias all around. Look at the red, white and green plaid polka dots and striped Christmas trimming while the snowflakes fall outside.
Featured fabric is Snowed In by Heather Peterson for Riley Blake Designs. This panel features a scene with a snowman and the phrase "Let it Snow" bordered on the top and bottom with squares containing winter scenes.
Finished size: 41" X 45.5"
Kit includes everything you need to make the *quilt top:
- 1 Snowed In 5" Stacker (5 inch squares)
- 1 Let It Snow Panel
- All additional Snowed In fabrics needed for the quilt top (2.166 yards)
- Binding Fabric (Riley Blake C10816-Black)
- Snowed In Panel Quilt Pattern by Riley Blake included
- * Green Trees will be substituted for Black Berries Fabric in quilt pattern
You will need to purchase backing separately.
Don't forget to purchase some Stabilize It! to back your snowflakes so the fabric colors underneath, don't show through!