Saturday Serger Club
Saturday, May 12
10am - 1pm
Create a project bag, complete with a zippered top and a vinyl front so you can see your materials inside. So handy and easy - you will want to make a bunch more at home!
1) ½ yd of fabric 1
2) ½ yd of fabric 2
3) ½ yd of fusible fleece or batting
4) ½ yd of vinyl
5) We have a wide variety of zippers for you to choose from!
6) 2 spools decorative serger thread
7) 4 spools of serger thread to match
8) Darning needle
9) Cording foot
Cutting Requirements (to do before class)
- If you would like the base of your bag to be quilted, please complete this BEFORE the class.
- If you are NOT choosing to quilt it, then you must fuse your fabrics together with fusible fleece or double-sided fusible batting, then trim to 15” square.
- Cut 15” x 10” piece of vinyl.
- From remaining fabric, cut (4) 2-1/2” strips of each fabric.
Class fee $30
Skill Level: Beginner
Instructor: Denise Kellett
PLEASE ALSO BRING General Serger Class Supplies:Thread Snips (B4803)
Clover Wonder Clips (3155)
Fray Check (Collins; C574)
Havel Double Eyed Needle (18501) OR John James Chenille Tapestry Needle (JJ18820)
Extra long tweezers (Collins; C60) OR Tweezers that come with your serger
Manual needle threader that comes with your serger
Extra needles for your machine type in size 80/12 or 90/14
Call ASAP to sign up!
Check out our FULL list of upcoming classes at www.creativesewing.biz/classes
To register for a class, visit our store or call 630-208-6789. Class fee is due at time of registration to hold your spot in the class.
|Contact us by phone at (630) 208-6789
or visit our website at www.creativesewing.biz
|Creative Sewing Center & Aunt Sassy's Quilts
11 North 1st Street
Geneva, IL 60134
Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm
Saturdays: 10am - 4pm