At Kimberbell's two-day machine embroidery event, you'll make a beautiful Christmas display with 12 dimensional projects arranged on an included, three-tiered tray.
This event takes place VIRTUALLY.
(We are also hosting this event in person. Please sign up at our separate In Person Event link!)
Stitch all projects while at the event in 4x4, 5x7, and 6x10 hoops, and light your display with an enchanting strand of stitched Snowflake Fairy Lights!
When you're ho-ho-hoping for a unique machine embroidery experience, North Pole Tier Tray is your
Attending In Person vs. Attending VirtuallyIf you live locally (or are able to travel to us!), we highly recommend you join us at our In Person event!
It is always a friendly, party atmosphere and we have SEW much fun!For ALL Attendees
- Your exclusive event kit includes all of the fabric, embellishments, design files, and instructions to complete all event projects. It even includes the three-tiered tray. (Kit does not include thread or stabilizer.)
- You have the opportunity to receive an Event Bonus CD
with a qualifying purchase (see details below).For IN PERSON Attendees
- If you do not have an embroidery machine, we will provide one for you to use! (Please contact us so we can arrange this for you.)
- We will provide stabilizer for all projects.
- We will provide cutting and ironing stations.
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks are provided to you both days.
- This event will take place at an off-site location very close to our store, the Salvation Army Community Center in St. Charles, IL. It is a beautiful, clean facility with plenty of space to spread out!For VIRTUAL Attendees
- We are able to ship your event kit to you! If you live locally, we would appreciate you picking it up from our store to help us save on shipping costs. (Please contact us if you need your event kit shipped to you.)
- We will be hosting this event virtually via Zoom. A link will be emailed to you the week of the event.
Receive the North Pole Tier Tray Bonus CD for FREE when you purchase $100 worth of product in the Kimberbell Popup Shop during the event!