Create a table runner with four fun, wonky trees in this one-time sewing class. Use multiple fabric patterns to give your trees and background a scrappy, modern look.
You will be completing the top of this table runner in this class. Table runner finishes at 16-1/2" x 43-1/2".
You will need the following supplies:
- Your sewing machine (plus foot control, power cord)
- Regular sewing foot or 1/4" quilting foot
- Cotton sewing thread for piecing
- Pattern: "Crazy Christmas Trees" by Cut Loose Press
- Creative Grids Spider Web Quilt Ruler (CGRKA6)
- Marking pen or chalk
- 8 green or blue 10x10" squares (tree colors)
- 8 light 11x14" rectangles (background colors)
(When you complete your project, you will need a piece of batting plus 1-1/2 yd for backing and binding.)