Denise has sampled tons of wallet patterns, and this is her absolute favorite! This slim beauty will tuck into your purse easily and hold plenty of cards and cash - there is even a small zipper pocket for change.
- 1 Zipper (at least 5 inches);no metal teeth
- 2 Fat Quarters - Main fabric and Contrast fabric
(You actually need 3/4 of a FQ for main and 1/2 FQ for contrast. If fussy cutting the main fabric, you might need more depending on your fabric print)
- 1/3 yard Interfacing (she recommends Pellon Shapeflex SF101 - available in store)
- 1 Wallet Clasp 4-1/4" or 4-1/2" (available in store) Instructor recomments Emmaline Bags clasp
- Small Screws to attach wallet to fabric - clasp should include 8 screws (included with wallet clasps available in store)
- Small Screwdriver to attach wallet screws
- E6000 Glue optional - glue will bond fabric to metal (available in store)
- Fray Check (available in store)
- Pressing Cloth
- Rulers, rotary cutter, thread, scissors, etc...