- Blue Onion pattern by Saginaw Street Quilts
- Fabric kit available
OR 3/8 yard EACH of 12 different contrasting prints
- Creative Grids Ovals All Ways Quilt Ruler (CGRKAOVAL)
- Thread for piecing
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler (6 ½” x 24 ½”)
- Mary Ellen’s Best Press
- ¼” presser foot with guide (optional but very helpful)
- Basic sewing supplies (pins, scissors, seam ripper, etc.)
Fabric Prep: Please iron all your fabrics with Mary Ellen’s Best Press before coming to class.
Please be sure to bring your rotary cutter, mat and rulers to the first class as we will be cutting the fabrics.
|Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm|
Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm