Create a project bag, complete with a zippered top and a vinyl front so you can see your materials inside. So handy and easy - you will want to make a bunch more at home!
1) ½ yd of fabric 1
2) ½ yd of fabric 2
3) ½ yd of fusible fleece or batting
4) ½ yd of vinyl
5) We have a wide variety of zippers for you to choose from!
6) 2 spools decorative serger thread
7) 4 spools of serger thread to match
8) Darning needle
9) Cording foot
Cutting Requirements (to do before class)
- If you would like the base of your bag to be quilted, please complete this BEFORE the class.
- Cut fabric 1 and 2 and your batting to 15” squares, then quilt together. Trim quilted piece to 15” square.
- If you are NOT choosing to quilt it, then you must fuse your fabrics together with fusible fleece or double-sided fusible batting, then trim to 15” square.
- Cut 15” x 10” piece of vinyl.
- From remaining fabric, cut (4) 2-1/2” strips of each fabric.
|Serger Project Bag:||Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 10:30 am|
|Add to Wait List|