Leap Year Sale
Fri. Feb. 28 - Sat. Feb. 29
These deals - like Feb. 29th - only come around once every 4 years!
Plus ENTIRE STOCK of Machines on Sale!
29 Reasons to Shop at Creative Sewing & Quilting(stay tuned this week for the full list!)
1) We love sharing our love of sewing.
(And quilting, embroidering, and serging!)
2) Our classes are taught by knowledgeable, caring, supportive, and fun teachers.
(We think FUN is really important!)
3) We have 2 full-time certified mechanics
who can work on your machine and answer your questions.
4) We help you not make the sewing mistakes we've made!
(Everything is a learning opportunity!)
5) Our customers are our Family.
You are always welcome in our Sewing Family!6) We can help you troubleshoot your sewing projects.7) We have a machine for every need.
(And we can show you how to use them!)8) Laugh at our funny signs in the bathroom!
(Like "I hate when I see an old person and then realize I went to school with him.")9) We are family owned and operated.
We have been in business for 22 years and 2 generations, and we strive to make our team and customers feel like part of our family, too.10) We have a growing collection of fabrics.
Including the just-released Kimberbell Vintage Boardwalk and NEW Kimberbell Basics.11) Make yourself at home with a warm cup of coffee or tea -
Plus a warm smile and friendly faces!12) We'll carry your machine to and from your car if you need help.13) Get inspired by our awesome collection of sample projects.
There is something for every interest and ability!14) We're located in downtown Geneva.
There are so many amazing shops and restaurants to explore! We love sharing our knowledge of the area so you can make the most out of your Geneva visit.15) A Baby Lock Educator of the Year works and teaches here!
We love Denise! Many of you have taken classes with her. Embroidering, quilting, bag making, serging... You name it, she can do it AND she can help you do it, too!
16) We are friendly and love getting to know you!17) We're your one-stop shop for all your sewing needs
- machines, notions, fabric, and support.18) We carry the full line of Kimberbell products
for machine embroidery and sewing
- plus host multiple Kimberbell events throughout the year.19) Supporting your local sewing shop
today helps ensure we will still be here to serve you many years from now!
20) We host events taught by national educators and "sewlebrities"
- like Missy Billingsley's 2-day machine embroidery event in March!
21) We love "show and tell!"
We love seeing your completed projects - please bring them in to show us!
22) We give good hugs!
Everyone needs one sometimes!
See the full list of Leap Year Sale specials!
23) We're an authorized Baby Lock retailer.
We have a complete line of floor model machines for you to try, and our staff is very knowledgeable on all Baby Lock machines and accessories.
24) We service and repair all makes and models of machines.
25) We can turn any class or event into a party.
We love to laugh and throw in some fun surprises here and there.
26) We make sure everyone feels included and supported,
no matter your skill level or background.
27) We bring you the latest and greatest in sewing tools and techniques.
28) We are always adding new classes
and love getting your input on what you want to learn to make next.
And last but not least...
29) Be part of this awesome community of makers.
We are a hub for learning, fun, and creative connection. We are who we are because of YOU!