At Creative Sewing Center, we offer maintenance and repair services for all makes and models of sewing machines, embroidery machines, sergers, and multi-needles. Your machines are serviced on-site at our store, eliminating the time and cost of sending your machine out for repair.
We recommend regular tune-ups for your machine to help keep it in good running order for as long as possible. If you regularly use your machine, it is best to have it professionally maintained every one to two years.
Our full service tune-ups include the following:
- clean and delint machine
- compressed air cleaning
- oil bushings
- balance tensions
- position finger bracket
- change needle
- hook to needle clearance adjustment
- hook to needle timing adjustment
- presser bar height and tension adjustment
- top feeding foot height adjustment
- feed dogs height adjustment
- zero feed regulator adjustment
- feeding motion adjustment
- presser foot tension adjustment
- bobbin winder adjustment
- checking seating of upper and lower shafts
- motor belt adjustment
- bobbin tire adjustment
- needle threader adjustment
- exterior cleaning
- thorough test sew to ensure optimum stitch performance
Creative Sewing Center has a long history of providing friendly and knowledgeable machine maintenance. Our lead technician, Eric Flyte, is proud to continue this tradition of excellent service, along with his brother and part-time technician, Grant.
Both brothers learned their trade from their father, Joe Flyte, who provided expert machine service at Creative Sewing Center for nearly 20 years. Joe's presence has been deeply missed since his sudden death of a heart attack in April 2015, but the Flyte family is proud to continue offering the professional care that has always been a hallmark of his work.
Feel free to call us with any questions about machine maintenance or bring your machine in for service during our business hours. You can rest assured it will be in good hands!